Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dance quotes to live by....

These are for dancers... (like me!)
“Dancing is wonderful training for girls, it's the first way you learn to guess what a man is going to do before he does it.”
“There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them.”
“Next time you're mad, try dancing out your anger”
“Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room.”
“I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.”
“Dance for yourself, if someone understands good. If not then no matter, go right on doing what you love.”
“Great dancers aren't great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion.”
"We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams."
"Whatever you want to do, do it. There are only so many tomorrows"

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you are.”

This is just a little something personal... I enjoy looking for quotes (especially to do with dance). I keep them in a word document and I thought I could share a few =)

No comments:

Post a Comment