Thursday, February 18, 2010
2 RIDE
For anyone who doesn't know what is 2 RIDE it is a ride service for students on campus during the night hours. It is supposed to before our safety because it is not safe to walk al the way from west apartments to the Union is your by yourself. But I recently found out that 2 RIDE does not provide rides for men which is a little weird to me. I want to know why this campus wide service is sexist. Is it because men are able to walk late at night and women are not. That just doesn't make any sense to me. They also do not provide rides to any commuters. I just feel like if you are going to provide a service for the whole campus it should be open to all students wether your a female, male, or a commuter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment