Thursday, February 18, 2010
why am i still sick?
I've been sick since winter break! I really hate this cold cold cold weather. Everyone is getting sick too. So, I started out having a sore throat in the mid of December. Now my nose is running like crazy. I hate taking medicine. Lately, I've been laying on my bed refusing to leave my room. Back at home I have a heater mattress. I love it! Some people might have never heard about it but it sure is amazing. Oh no...When will this cold go away? Please tell me I'm going to be better before schools starts again. I'm going to poconos tomorrow, I have to get get rid of this cold!!! Hopefully I'll be okay by tomorrow morning because I don't want to look half dead again. I can't wait to take pictures of the trip I'm going on this weekend with my friends. I can't wait to upload them on blogger. Now that I think about it, I really want one of those professional cameras. The ones that cost like 1,000 dollars. I thought of buying one but thought it'll be hard to carry around all the time. So I decided to stick with my regular digital camera that I got this summer. It's funny how I just wrote about how sick I am then talking about cameras. I hope no one reads this blog because it's so unprofessional but then again what students would want to read boring "formal" blogs everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment