Thursday, February 18, 2010
Poconos!
So I'm going to Poconos this weekend with a bunch of my friends. I still don't know how to ski or snowboard. augh... I'm sad. Everyone goes up and down the mountain in about 10 minutes but it takes me at least an hour to come down a mountain. Last time, I went to Poconos my boyfriend yelled at me for staying on the bunny slope the whole time. I know this might sound stupid but while coming down the big mountain, I freaked out. I was so scared to come down. I took off my snowboard and started walking down. Even walking down that mountain was scary. Maybe I should go shopping while my friends go snowboard this time. Sigh, it's so weird because I usually never get scared of anything. I'm good with roller coasters and heights. Why am I so scared of snowboarding? I tried skiing too. It was an epic fail. I'm thinking about staying in the Poconos manor to study for my three exams I have next week. Whatever I do, hope I get to enjoy my weekend before school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment