Friday, February 19, 2010

I sleep too late.

I sleep too late and every time I wake up in the morning, all I want to do is go back to sleep. I'm such a cranky sleeper. It's also hard for me to hear my alarm clock in the morning. It's 4:30 right now and I have been blogging non stop for the past 5 hours. I think I've learned a lot about the cool affects on photoshop while playing around with different types of pictures. to upload on blogger. I'm going to try working on sketch up and make my own museum. I started my museum this week but didn't want to show it off yet because it isn't the way I was trying to make it. Sigh, I'm really tired right now and I still have that cold. My eyes are about to drop and my contacts are way too dry. I think it's been awhile since I've taken off my contacts. I always sleep late so I forget that I have them on. I have to be up by 9:00am tomorrow. That means I have only about 4 hours sleep left or maybe even shorter. I think I should start doing things a bit earlier and then sleep really early. I just can't sleep these days. I also study better at midnight then in the morning. I feel wide awake at midnight but towards the morning I get really tired. I must change my sleeping habits as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment